• Simple to program without PC and software
• Up to 25mm of reliable reading through wood material without external antenna
• 50 users per lock capability
• Flexible, project-based programming and functions available
• Minimum 30,000 latch openings per life of battery (Lithium battery included)
• Low battery audible warning
• Fail locked. Fail unlocked when
• Very robust, impact-proof motor operation
• Audible signal upon card presentation
• Door Open alarm function with 3590ACRD and 3590AFOB
• Various catch options available, including spring open door release
• 3-Year limited warranty (excluding battery)
Lock N' Prox
3590 compact cabinet lock with built-in proximity is an ideal stand-alone solution when security needs to be concealed.
This is accomplished by powering the lock with a lithium battery. Access is achieved by proximity fob, card, or any em formatted RfId125 khz card. The lock cannot be seen from the exterior of the enclosure, reducing the likelihood of tampering, and without altering the aesthetics.
The use of a simple programming card to add and delete users, makes installation quick, easy, and user-friendly.