The NetLock eliminates the need to remember a password, a combination or key to open a cabinet. Now, a simple swipe of a proximity card can get you into the cabinet. The lock then sends a packet of information to the administrative server which contains the cabinet location, caregiver identification and time cabinet was opened.
• Easy to Use
• Easy to Add or Remove Personnel
• Easy to Create and Access Reports
• Key override if lock fails
• Captag option for magnetic strips
• Compatible with most HID/Prox Cards
• Low installation cost
• Power supplied through PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
• Continued function through power loss.
• Multiple facilities can be controlled and monitored.
• Centralized Administration
• Full integration with Active Directory
• Easy to understand and create reports
• Clear and concise access control administration
• Easily scalable
• Doors and cabinets become simple network appliances.